Start 2023 off right by getting found on search engines with search advertising. Search ads show up at the top of Google and Bing for relevant queries to drive traffic and customers to your website.
This Month’s Marketing Must: Search Ads
86% of searchers say PPC ads make it easier for them to find what they’re looking for.
- Run local PPC ads to capture searchers looking for your products or services in your area.
- Use the right PPC keywords to build your strategy.
- Test running search ads for promotions, specific products or services, and your business name to see what drives the best results.
January Marketing & Promotion Ideas
- Run a 23% off sale to celebrate the year 2023.
- Make New Year’s resolutions for your business, and if applicable, share them with your customers on social media or through email marketing.
- Get to Know Your Customer Day is the perfect opportunity for you to engage and get to know the very people who love your brand.
- Write a holiday wrap-up post for your company blog or social sites – include pictures of how you and your team celebrated.
Email Subject Line Ideas
- 3,2,1…Savings Unlocked!
- Don’t Let These January Deals Burn Out!
- New Year, New January Looks to Keep Cool
- Our Top Tips for a Tiptop Year
Social Calendar Highlights
📅 January 13 – 💭 Make Your Dream Come True Day
Share how you or one of your team members has had a dream come true – whether it’s a goal you reached or a milestone you celebrated. Ask your audience what dream they want to come true this year. #dreamcometrue
📅 January 19 – 💁♂️ Get to Know Your Customer Day
What are your customers really like, and what do they like? Ask them! Engage with the people who love your business best. #gettoknowyourcustomersday
(Download your printable January guide here)
Our Digital Marketing Consultants are marketing experts and will work with you to implement campaigns that achieve your specific goals and objectives. Leave your details here, and one of our friendly team will give you a call.