March marks the beginning of Autumn, when the leaves begin to change colour and temperatures start to drop. During this month of transition, now is the perfect time to ensure your website is doing the most for your business. Is it time for a website refresh?
This Month’s Marketing Must: Refresh Your Website
90% of customers judge a website based on its design and will not revisit poorly designed websites.
- Make sure your website is responsive meaning it looks great on desktop, mobile, and tablets.
- Check that your contact information is prominently displayed on your homepage and most other pages on your site.
- Test a few links and your form fill to make sure customers can easily contact you if they try.
March Marketing & Promotion Ideas
- Run a St. Patrick’s Day special with 17% off services or products and have fun with the colour green in your advertising imagery.
- In March we celebrate International Women’s Day. Join in by sharing motivational quotes from inspirational women or highlight your employees on your social media pages.
- Celebrate your employees this month by taking a group photo and giving them a shout out on your social media or go old school with a ‘thank you’ note or round of coffees in the office – your employees are the backbone of your business!
- Spruce up the ‘About Us’ page on your website to make sure it accurately conveys your brand story.
Email Subject Line Ideas
- Shop Smart this March. Shop Local.
- March Madness specials just for you, [Name]!
- [Name], Autumn services are right around the corner…
- What You Need to Know this March
- 3 Ways to Prep Your Business for Autumn
Social Calendar Highlights
📅 March 3 – ✍ Employee Appreciation Day
A day for companies to thank their employees for their hard work and efforts throughout the year and to strengthen the bond between boss and employee. #employeeappreciation #dreamteam
📅 March 08 – 👭 International Women’s Day
This year’s theme #EmbraceEquity calls us to actively support and embrace equity. Equity isn’t just a nice-to-have, it’s a must-have. Encourage and rally your colleagues, and community to embrace equity and share your images, videos, resources and articles across social media using #IWD2023 #EmbraceEquity to help forge an inclusive world.
📅 March 20 – 😄 International Happiness Day
Use today as an opportunity to ask your audience to share what makes them happy – it can be a picture, a post, or a video. You can even turn it into a contest and choose one winner to make extra happy! #internationaldayofhappiness #goodvibes
(Download your printable March guide here)
Our Digital Marketing Consultants are marketing experts and will work with you to implement campaigns that achieve your specific goals and objectives. Leave your details here, and one of our friendly team will give you a call.
More 2023 Marketing Guides: