After giving your social media sites a little love last month, let’s take it a step further! The average Facebook user clicks on 11 ads per month, so if you’re not already using Facebook Advertising for your business, April is the perfect time to start.
This Month’s Marketing Must: Social Ads
Facebook advertising can help you reach a new audience on both Facebook and Instagram – two places you can’t afford to be missing out on.
- Try running a Facebook ad campaign using lookalike audience targeting, which allows you to target users with traits similar to your existing customers.
- Create a Facebook Lead Ads campaign to get leads directly from Facebook.
- A/B test an ad with different ad creative or a varied call-to-action to see what performs best with your audience.
April Marketing & Promotion Ideas
- Egg-cite your audience about Easter with some egg-cellent puns in your social ads on Facebook and Instagram.
- School children are on holiday again this month, providing great sales opportunities for a variety of businesses (think hire cars, accommodation and camping equipment) as families plan domestic getaways and road trips.
- Working parents will be looking for ideas to keep children busy during the day, so this time is perfect for activity centres like laser tag or bowling alleys, and group cooking or painting classes to advertise and take bookings.
Social Calendar Highlights:
📅 April 01 – 😋 April Fool’s Day
If your business is into pranks (*hint* our VIC team), post the aftermath on your social sites. Ask your audience the best prank they’ve pulled – or had pulled on them. #aprilfools
📅 April 15 – 💁♂️ Get to Know Your Customers Day
What are your customers really like, and what do they like? Ask them! Engage with the people who love your business best. #gettoknowyourcustomersday
📅 April 22 – 🍃 Earth Day
Celebrate Earth Day by sharing ideas for sustainability, pictures of you and your team volunteering with a local clean-up, or how your business contributes to restoring our earth year-round. #earthday #climateaction
📅 April 25 – ⭐ ANZAC Day
A national day of remembrance to commemorate all Australians’ and New Zealanders’ who served and died in any and all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations. #AnzacDay #lestweforget
ReachLocal’s Digital Marketing Consultants are marketing experts and will work with you to implement campaigns that achieve your businesses’ specific goals and objectives. Leave your details below, and one of our friendly team will give you a call.
More 2021 Marketing Guides: