Can you believe we’re almost halfway through 2021? Consider testing out a new marketing strategy in the last half of the year. If you haven’t already, we suggest you try video marketing as 72% of customers would rather learn about a product or service through a video than text.
This Month’s Marketing Must: Video Marketing
Video killed the radio star, and it’s still on the rise. Video is a powerful marketing tool to help you connect with customers, share what your business is all about, and show – instead of telling – people why they should do business with you.
- Make a quick video from your mobile device, walking through your location or introducing yourself and share it on social media.
- Try going live on Facebook or Instagram stories to build engagement with your audience.
- Have your employees script a brand commercial for your business to either film professionally or create using your smartphone.
June Marketing & Promotion Ideas
- We’re halfway through the year – are you on track to hit your business and marketing goals? Review the goals you set with your marketing partner and adjust as needed.
- If your business falls under the air conditioning and gas industry, this is the time to push a winter sale or promotion to get more people to try out your business.
- Businesses are winding up the financial year this month, and we all know EOFY time is SALE TIME! Clear out old stock and drive sales by enticing customers with amazing deals and discounts before June 30.
Social Calendar Highlights:
📅 June 04 – 🍩 National Donut Day
Bring donuts for your team (and for your customers if you have a storefront!) and share pictures or videos of people enjoying them. If you got donuts from a local bakery, make sure to tag them in your social posts! #nationaldonutday
📅 June 08 – 🌊️ World Oceans Day
The United Nations’ theme for World Oceans Day 2021 is “The Ocean: Life and Livelihoods”. For 2021 World Ocean Day is uniting conservation action to grow the global movement calling on world leaders to protect 30% of our blue planet by 2030. #worldoceansday #OceanClimateAction #Protect30x30
📅 June 21 – 😎 National Selfie Day
This is an easy one: Share your best selfie and ask your employees to share their selfies or even #wefies with their team! #selfieday
📅 June 30 – 👍 Social Media Day
In 2010, @mashable launched this day to recognise the significant impact of social media on global communication. Ever since, social media has become a powerful medium in helping us to discover new information, form networks and connections, raise awareness, and grow businesses. #SMDay #SocialMediaDay
ReachLocal’s Digital Marketing Consultants are marketing experts and will work with you to implement campaigns that achieve your businesses’ specific goals and objectives. Leave your details below, and one of our friendly team will give you a call.
More 2021 Marketing Guides: