People who see retargeted ads are 70% more likely to convert on your website. With Black Friday this month and Christmas creeping ever closer, retargeting will be the MVP of your marketing strategy in November!
This Month’s Marketing Must: Retargeting Ads
Did you know there’s a way to keep your business in front of people until they decide to convert into customers? With retargeting, once someone leaves your website, they’re targeted with ads for your business on sites across the web.
- Retarget web visitors on social media with Facebook retargeting. Businesses can also select to extend their ads to lookalike audiences. These are determined by Facebook based on your visitor’s similarities, using factors such as location, demographics, and interests.
- Site retargeting allows you to show a display ad to consumers once they leave your website, aiming to entice users back with a special offer.
- Search retargeting piggybacks on certain search engine queries, allowing you to capture a site visitor who may have previously missed your business on Google or Bing.
- Test out different ad creatives and optimise based on what’s working to drive the most visitors back to your site.
November Marketing & Promotion Ideas
- Do you have any seasonal products or services? Make sure to show them off this month.
- Check in with your employees to confirm when or if anyone is planning to take off for the upcoming holidays so your scheduling is streamlined.
- With Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming, make sure to update your campaigns ads by adding in specific sale-focused keywords like ‘Free Express Shipping’, ‘Biggest Sales of the Year’ or ‘Black Friday Deal’
Social Calendar Highlights:
📅 Nov 01-30 – 👨 Movember
This month of November, we are raising awareness for Men’s health from mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer. It’s for our fathers, brothers, partners and friends, be it walking the 60km or growing your MO over this month, take part today and help to start the #MOvember conversation.
📅 Nov 25 – 🕯️ Diwali/Deepavali
One of the most awaited festival for our Indian friends and family. “Deep” is Light and “vali” is row – so it means a row of lights. It symbolises “Victory of light over darkness; Good over evil; Knowledge over ignorance” A four day-long festival of lights, which is celebrated by Hindus, Jains, Sikhs and some Buddhists. #Diwali
📅 Nov 26 – 🛍️ Black Friday
Promote your special offers on social media highlighting some eye-catching phrases such as ‘Free Express Shipping’ or ‘Biggest Sales of the Year’.
ReachLocal’s Digital Marketing Consultants are marketing experts and will work with you to implement campaigns that achieve your businesses’ specific goals and objectives. Leave your details here, and one of our friendly team will give you a call.
More 2021 Marketing Guides: