93% of people say they are influenced by online reviews. Online reviews work a lot like word-of-mouth referrals and can mean big money for your business and contribute to your search engine rank. This month, make time to review your online listings and develop ways to gain more positive online reviews for your business.
This Month’s Marketing Must: Online Listings
A good online reputation is essential for a strong business. People trust online reviews as much as they trust personal recommendations from friends, so it’s important that they’re seeing only the best about your business online.
- Do a search for your business name on Google and see which review sites show up – make a note to regularly monitor these sites for new reviews if you’re not already
- Respond to all your reviews – negative and positive within the first 24 hours
- Make an effort to get new reviews to build up your online reputation. Ask for reviews from happy customers and train your team to do the same
September Marketing & Promotion Ideas
- Think of the vibrant colors of the spring season. Get your design inspiration from nature for your spring marketing campaigns and freshen up the look of your marketing materials, from banner ads to your social media pages.
- As Q3 ends, check in to see how customers feel about your business by sending out a survey asking for feedback on things you can change or improve in the coming quarter.
- Take a minute to plan out or confirm your Q4 marketing goals so you’re prepared to end the year in a strong position.
Social Calendar Highlights:
Join an incredible community of Steppers from across Australia who are passionate about changing the lives of people with cerebral palsy. As a virtual challenge, your colleagues, friends and family can STEP UP whenever, wherever, or however they want. #STEPtember
📅 Sept 05 – 👨 Father’s Day
Now, it’s time to highlight all the dads out there! Share a picture of you and your dad or you and your kids if you’re a dad and ask your audience to share how they’re celebrating. Or keep it casual and share your favorite dad joke. #fathersday #dadjoke
📅 Sept 30 – 🎤 International Podcast Day
The celebration is a great opportunity to connect with fellow podcasters, podcast listeners, podcast enthusiasts, and leaders in the podcasting industry. Help spread the word by telling your friends, sharing the celebration on your podcasts and social media feeds, and using #InternationalPodcastDay.
ReachLocal’s Digital Marketing Consultants are marketing experts and will work with you to implement campaigns that achieve your businesses’ specific goals and objectives. Leave your details below, and one of our friendly team will give you a call.
More 2021 Marketing Guides: