February may be the shortest month of the year, but it’s packed full of opportunities to promote your business and connect with your customers.
This Month’s Marketing Must: SEO
93% of online experiences start on a search engine.
SEO helps you rank on Google and get more traffic to your website, which can give your business a real boost.
- Make sure your website content contains relevant keywords to increase your chances of showing up on search engines.
- Test the links on your site to make sure they don’t contain 404 errors.
- Read through your site content to make sure it’s clear what your business does.
February Marketing & Promotion Ideas
- Send your customers a Valentine’s Day promotion over email so they get a little love in their inbox.
- Why not share the love with other local businesses this month by partnering on a unique product or offering? Not only is this a great way to reach new audiences but is a perfect opportunity to offer something new to your customers.
- February is Heart Disease Awareness month, so share resources on your social sites to educate your audience. You could even consider ways your business could raise much-needed funds.
Email Subject Line Ideas
- [Name], February finds to buy ASAP!
- Deals as Sweet as You
- 4 Tips to Make the Most Out of This Short Month
Social Calendar Highlights
📅 February 6 – 🌳 Waitangi Day
Celebrated annually on February 6 to commemorate the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi, New Zealand’s founding document, this day is recognized as a public holiday in New Zealand. Join in on the celebrations if you happen to be in New Zealand during that time or celebrate by sharing information with your friends on social media using the #Waitangiday hashtag.
📅 February 14 – 💖 Valentine’s Day
Share your Valentine’s Day specials or promotions on your social sites. Target those last-minute shoppers with same-day or express delivery options, or e-voucher gift ideas. #valentinesday
📅 February 17 – 🍀 Random Act of Kindness Day
Even the smallest act of kindness can change a life. Be part of the movement and brighten someone’s day. Share your story and encourage your audience to share theirs and reward them with a special discount code or promotional offer. #explorethegood #makekindnessthenorm #randomactsofkindnessday
📅 February 20 – 🐶 Love Your Pets Day
Who can resist a picture of some cute pets?! Share pictures of your pets and ask your audience to share theirs and tag your business. #loveyourpetsday
(Download your printable February guide here)
Our Digital Marketing Consultants are marketing experts and will work with you to implement campaigns that achieve your specific goals and objectives. Leave your details here, and one of our friendly team will give you a call.
More 2023 Marketing Guides: